You are preparing for a wonderful vacation in the pearl island of Vietnam, and understanding the weather situation is important. “Phu Quoc weather in January” is a keyword that many tourists are interested in. This is considered a great time for sightseeing and relaxing activities on the pearl island. Should we explore the beautiful island at this time? All interesting information about Phu Quoc tourism will be fully updated through the article below. Watch now to have a complete journey to discover the pearl island.
Phu Quoc weather characteristics in January
January in Phu Quoc island is typical of the dry season. The average daytime temperature is 31.2oC and the average minimum is 23.6oC. With consistently warm temperatures, averaging 27.7oC in January, Phu Quoc is the perfect beach vacation for you.
January is in the dry season on the island, so the rainfall is quite little, only about 30 – 40 mm/month, quite convenient for outdoor activities, especially swimming, sunbathing, watching coral or picnicking. ….
At this time, the weather on the island has not yet approached the monsoon so the humidity is slightly lower than during the year, about 70%. Therefore, this is a suitable time for many tourists to choose. You can immerse yourself in the clear blue sea water, visit pepper gardens, scuba dive to explore the ocean, taste the salty taste of Phu Quoc’s famous fish sauce or simply take a walk along the beach and feel the scent of Phu Quoc fish sauce. taste of the sea here. Let’s start the new year on this beautiful island to erase all the tiredness of the old year and welcome the new year with a smoother, smoother ride.
Experience traveling to Phu Quoc in January is super useful
Traveling to Phu Quoc in January promises to bring you wonderful experiences. Below are suggestions to help visitors have a more complete trip:
- What should you prepare when traveling to Phu Quoc in January?
January is the peak season for Phu Quoc tourism, so service prices are often quite high. If you plan to vacation on this island, you can refer to the following Phu Quoc travel experiences:
- You should book air tickets to Phu Quoc 2 to 3 months before departure to save costs.
- Tourists should take the opportunity to book Phu Quoc rooms early to get a nice room and avoid room fires. To have the most complete and comfortable experience of traveling to Phu Quoc, you should choose a place to stay that is safe and located close to famous tourist destinations for convenient travel. One of the options worth considering is stopping at Anja Beach Resort & Spa Phu Quoc. This place promises to bring you certain classy experiences such as: High-class, luxurious, comfortable and sophisticated resort space; Restaurant with a diverse menu of attractive dishes from Asia – Europe; along with many other attractive amenities such as swimming pool, spa,…
- Bring a map to avoid getting lost. Do not go to restricted areas.
- Bring sun protection items such as hats, hats, jackets, sunscreen, sunglasses…
- Unmissable experience at the pearl island of Phu Quoc
Phu Quoc’s weather in January is very suitable for visiting the famous destinations below:
Scuba diving to explore the ocean
Scuba diving in Phu Quoc is one of the activities that you must definitely try when coming to this resort paradise. The diving beaches here possess wild beauty with clear, beautiful water. Coming to places like Ganh Dau Phu Quoc, Bai Sao Phu Quoc… you will admire colorful coral reefs along with countless different marine species.
Pilgrimage to Truc Lam Ho Quoc Zen Monastery on the first day of the year
Ho Quoc Pagoda is a good suggestion for you on your journey to explore the pearl island. This is the most invested religious project in the Mekong Delta region with a construction cost of up to 100 billion VND. Traveling to Ho Quoc Pagoda, you can both admire the unique architecture of the pagoda and also worship and pray for peace and health.
Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere in fishing villages
Phu Quoc fishing village is always a destination that attracts many tourists. To have an ideal trip, you should visit famous villages on the pearl island such as: Rach Vem fishing village, Ham Ninh fishing village, Cua Can fishing village, Rach Tram fishing village…
When traveling here, visitors will be immersed in the peaceful scenery, explore the lives of fishing village people, enjoy delicious seafood… Don’t forget to check in to record your memorable moments.
Phu Quoc’s weather in January is extremely dry, so it is very suitable for you to explore the paradise island. Above are all the experiences about the weather and places to eat that tourists can pocket if they intend to vacation in Phu Quoc. Wishing your upcoming trip will be smooth sailing and filled with joy!